Creating your Chromotif Application Delivery tenant
The first step to successfully delivering applications and shared desktops to your end users, is to create a Chromotif Application Delivery tenant. You can think of this tenant as your secure administration portal. From this tenant, you can create cloud hosts or add on-premise hosts for application delivery, you can import your organizations’ users and map (or “publish”) applications to these users.
Visit https://gcp.nebeula.com (Chromotif Application Delivery Platform URL) to create your tenant or to login and administer your previously created tenant.
A few pre-requisites to note,
- Ideally, please use Google Chrome browser to create the tenant. Microsoft Edge is also supported.
- Make sure the pop-up blocker is disabled for the Chromotif Application Delivery Platform URL.
- To create a tenant, you will require a Google Identity. This could be a Gmail user account or a G Suite user in a Google Domain. This account will become the tenant admin. If, in your tenant, you wish to import Google Domain accounts or wish to host application delivery servers via Google Cloud Platform, the tenant admin will need to have specific privileges.
- The tenant admin account will be automatically used when importing your organizations’ Google Domain accounts into the tenant. This process and privileges required are described <insert link here>.
- This tenant admin account will be automatically used when creating and adding application and desktop delivery hosts in your tenant via your Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Project. This process and privileges required are described here.
The following video shows how to create a tenant using Microsoft Edge browser.
The following video shows how to create a tenant using Google Chrome browser.