Downloading and Installing the Chromotif Client
To access your organization’s applications via Chromotif, every user needs to download and install the Chromotif client. The Chromotif client for Chromebooks, Windows and Linux platforms is a Chrome browser extension, which can be downloaded from the Chrome Web Store.
A few pre-requisites to note,
- Latest Chrome browser (you can download one from here).
- A Gmail user account or G Suite user account for your organization.
- Add your profile and sign-in to your account in Chrome browser. This process is explained here.
Steps to install the Chromotif client
- Start the Chrome browser, and make sure your profile and user account are signed in to Chrome.
- Load the Chrome Web Store link, provide the search term “Chromotif and click enter.
- Once the Chromotif extension is located in the store, click on the “Add to Chrome” button to download and install the Chromotif client.
- On successful install, the Chromotif extension icon will be displayed in the chrome://apps tab of your Chrome browser.